Wave I 1/8 HP
3960 GPH / 3.47 ft. Head | 29 lbs | 2.1 amps | 233W
Wave I Pump
Quality low-pressure pump for open gravity filter operation. Best for low head pressure applications. Consider the Wave II for needs when head pressure is 13 feet or more.
Includes quality Marathon motor, 6 foot cord for 115v, 2 in. inlet/outlets with disconnect unions. 3-Way discharge positions makes this pump easy to connect plumbing too. 3 Year limited warranty on motor.
- Industrial Marathon Motor custom built for W. Lim Corp.
- Worldwide electrical capability - 115v/230v, 50/60Hz
- TEFC 1425/1725 RPM motor
- 3 year Limited Warranty on the motor
- Salt water stainless shaft
- Salt water resistant (corrosion Epoxy paint added on)
- Wet-end built with stainless steel screws
- Strong glass filled with ABS injection housing
- Custom designed for whisper quiet operation
- High flow 2" ports (installing a check valve 18" below the waterline will give better performance)
- 2 quick disconnect unions (included)
- Pre-wired for 115v with 6 foot industrial power cord
- Emergency thermal protection shut-off
- Custom built 3-phase available (60Hz)